I have subscribed to a signal and a virtual server but appears open trade that is not from the signal..WHY?

I have a subscription to a signal and virtual server.

When i am off on my pc, and I am away from my pc, my smart phone pop up and showed that i opened a position without the name of the signal under the comment column and trading other currency pairs than the signal trade.

And those trades showed under id:20131111 which is different from the signal.

Why would this happened? Can anyone solve my problem?? 

The ID is probably the ID number specific to that trade, unless it is showing you that same exact number every time a trade of yours opens.

Edit, I found a thread here that might be a good place to ask this question of yours as well.  This page might also be helpful.

Hi Seangwin, did you solve your issue ? i have the same problem , but i didn't find the answer in the forum

gipilu:
Hi Seangwin, did you solve your issue ? i have the same problem , but i didn't find the answer in the forum

Why you bother with the trade ID?

Are those the trades opened by the signal?

Thats the only thing should matter to you.

i normally i don't other to the trade ID... but i subribed only to one signal EOS ... and this trade has not been opened by this signal.

Normally when the order is opened by the subsribed signal , there is its name in the order.

In this order there is only , order done by expert ID 20131111

gipilu:

i normally i don't other to the trade ID... but i subribed only to one signal EOS ... and this trade has not been opened by this signal.

Normally when the order is opened by the subsribed signal , there is its name in the order.

In this order there is only , order done by expert ID 20131111

Has the signal opened a similar position with the same instrument/pair?

Don't get confused with the lot size (or trade ID), this should be different since you don't have the same balance.

Just make sure you have an open position with the same pair and at the same time as the signal does.

If not check your synchronization with the signal (right click on the VPS).

I have the same pair opened by the signal but at different time and different ID, also the exper ID.

I think that in parallel i have some Exper Advisors running , would be this the case ? like MACD expert or MACD average ?

gipilu:

I have the same pair opened by the signal but at different time and different ID, also the exper ID.

I think that in parallel i have some Exper Advisors running , would be this the case ? like MACD expert or MACD average ?

Now you are telling us!

If you have an expert running along a signal they may interfere with each other (balance/equity wise), its highly unadvisable.

Check your synchronization with the signal again though, the different time of your order is the problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Now you are telling us!

If you have an expert running along a signal they may interfere with each other (balance/equity wise), its highly unadvisable.

Check your synchronization with the signal again though, the different time of your order is the problem.

Yes exactly I found that the moving average expert seems enabled on the gbpusd chart and it has exactly the magic number at 20131111 it run in parallel to the signal

it was really the expert i had to disable  it...

it was an error i made.... 

In anycase signal and expert can go together