Signal !

i want ask about after i subscribe a signal, let say i have 2 live account, cent and standard account 

1. the signal available for cent account to subscribe it?

because i try some other free signal and the signal provider mention it available for cent acc,

but i cant subscribe it because of the conversion rate is different with the signal provider....

2.  when the news release time, i can temporary unsubscribe the signal? and after the time i subscribe back the signal, so i need to pay again?

3.  it available for me to swap the signal on between my 2 acc?

TQ for the reply  

1. the signal available for cent account to subscribe it?

because i try some other free signal and the signal provider mention it available for cent acc,

but i cant subscribe it because of the conversion rate is different with the signal provider....

You should ask broker about conversion pair USDUSC.

2.  when the news release time, i can temporary unsubscribe the signal? and after the time i subscribe back the signal, so i need to pay again?

You should disable subscription in the terminal to avoid news. Service -> Settings -> Signal - uncheck "allow subscription"

3 it available for me to swap the signal on between my 2 acc?

Write post to the ServiceDesk. Usually you can't change subscription from one account to another if you receive signal without issues.

There is also a FAQ thread on signals that doesn't pop up all the time unless there is activity on it, at least not on my screen.  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/10773
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa? - - Category: trading systems

unly one signal per account

www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

don't_follow_singnals

take_care

you_have_to_trade_yourself_better_than_put_your_money_between_another_hands 

Yes..no perfect signal providers but you can choose which one is better and just invest as much as you ready to loss.