MT4 on FCM Help me please I have spent hours trying to get this thing to load indicators and EA's

Hello I am new to MT4 an I am having a difficult time. I downloaded a demo account from FXCM and MT4 comes with indicators and EA's preloaded so I have tried to load an EA (MACD Sample) on a chart and I drag the thing over there-it opens a window-I cant click ok/cancel or reset! I have unistalled deleted all files reinstalled re downloaded talked to FXCM for 55 min cecked automate checked dll nothing is working! I am on windows 8.1 on my I am connected to the right server because I am getting tick info and the buy/sell in the top right corner I have searched and searched and I can find no solution. Basically most google searches populate how to add a custom EA. I can do that in the open data folder I know how but I cant get any ea preloaded or custom to go on the chart some indicators will not load as well. If someone has a solution that would be great and i also hope i am posting this in the right place.

Thanks,

Rob 

MAc via bootcamp

STill working on this BUMP

Think you asked this on the MQL4 forum, and it is being discussed there.