Experts: LacusTstopandBE - page 2

hi Lacus ,

It working but how to work with this Ea can you explen it.

Anand

kype id :- kanand777 

Anndy:

hi Lacus ,

It working but how to work with this Ea can you explen it.

Anand

kype id :- kanand777 

Hi Anndy,

i use this EA to manage my orders and positions. I place orders with mt4 one click trading function on 7-8 different pairs. EA places Stoploss and Takeprofit values for them, and manage them./breakeven, trailingstop/. Best function is closing profitable orders at predefined profit. Other good function is control your profit with close all function. If your running positions reaching the predefined profit /for example 12 EUROS/, EA closes all running positions, profitable and not profitable too.   

The EA works wonders. I'm waiting for the update to work with pending orders. Best regards!

hi 

EA is good but it shold work Auto not manully. if possibel make it & contact with me i want to make EA i have statery.

Anand

kanand777

skyp id 

Lacus1977, thanks a bunch for developing this EA. In your example, you show values of 30, 40, 200 pips, etc. Are these values applicable to 5-digit pricing (most typical these days?), or 4-digit? It would help this newbie to understand your EA better if you included typical values in your Example, like this:

Example:

We open a Buy order for AUDNZD at 1.23456 (5-digit broker), the Expert Advisor on next tick sets the predefined Stop Loss and Take Profit values (40 pips SL, 1.23416; and 200 pips TP, 1.23656). Price goes on our favor, reaching 25 pips in profit (1.23481), the EA sets Break Even to +10 pips (1.23466). Price goes upper, and our EA changes the Stop Loss value if position reaches +30 pips or more. Our trailing stop is 20 pips from actual price.

Let me know if the numbers I inserted into your example above are correct for a 5-digit broker!

Upon receiving your response, I will begin testing your EV v.3.1 in my demo account with FXCM, and will report back.

Hi Sundog,

this EA calculate SL,TP, etc. values from code :  

double NDigits=Digits;

if(NDigits==3 || NDigits==5)       // if digits of the actual pair equal to 3  (ex.EUR/JPY 123.568) or equal to 5 (ex. AUD/NZD 1.23456)  

{PipValue=10;}    // multiplier is equal to 10 - this means in use   SL is set to 40 pips, we calculate the  40*PipValue*Point,    40*10*0.00001 = 0.004 . SL is set to 1.23456-0.004=1.23056 

else {PipValue=1;}  // in this case ex.  1.2345, four digits pair 

//multiplier is equal to 1 - this means in use   SL is set to 40 pips, we calculate the  40*PipValue*Point,    40*1*0.0001 = 0.004 . SL is set to 1.2345-0.004=1.2305

Maybe this code will be better for calculating Pipvalue multiplier : 

if(Digits == 2 || Digits == 4) PipValue = 1;

if(Digits == 3 || Digits == 5) PipValue = 10;

if(Digits == 6) PipValue = 100;   

if(Digits == 7) PipValue = 1000;    

I use Oanda broker, 5 digits, and no problem with calculating. Please dont forget to run first on demo account. Hidden sl an tp functions are not tested yet, so please try first ver.2.

Best regards,

Lacus 

Hi Lacus1977

Thank you for the EA. It is working fine on my demo and live platform. If only it could predict the correct direction of price action .... LOL

Just a comment - The "Take Profit" & "Order Profit" functions seems to be doing the same action. Depending on the settings the one with the lowest setting will always trigger first therefor the other one are actually redundant.

Anyway thanx again for the EA

Hello, I just set up the EA and put in a SL of 33 on my first trade. It went to 44 pips negative and did not implement the SL. I am using forex.com. Am I supposed to see a vertical line where the SL is supposed to hit? I have no line. Also it appears as I type this that both trades did close out using the trailing stop in the money so that much is working. Is there visible indication of the trail on the chart. Unfortunatly I was typing this when that occurred. Thanks in advance!

Automated-Trading:

LacusTstopandBE:

Author: Lacus1977

Can it work if another EA opens a trade on the same Pair but on another chart?

Hi Lacus,

I tested your ea and found errors. When setting stoploss/take profit 10 pips, EA has set 40 pips. In the case of stop loss 1 pips, EA set 0.1 pips, see picture. The problem I have seen in both versions. Thanks for fixing.

Files:
mistake.jpg  297 kb