rent/buy an expert, what exactely means the activation?

Hello,

i found this in the rules regarding renting or buying an expert:

·  The Buyer has the right to use the Product in accordance with the specified limited number of its installations.

·  The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

·  The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

If i read the last sentence, this would be an activation counts on every new pc or vps, this means if the activation is done on a computer, i can use on this computer on as much accounts i like?

So my question is is the activtion per computer or server, or per account??

For example, i have a vps and have 6 little accounts there with different brokers. If i activate the license on this vps, this is count for 1 activation, i got this.

If i setup this expert or indicator to another account on the same vps, is this count as another activation? or is the activation counter just for different computers or vps??

Thanks for clarify this issue.

Best regards,

Bl

I understand your question, but let me tell you the following ... Then you will get the answer in between the lines ...

Activation, means a stand alone hardware, or VPS. So, if you installed it on 2 different VPS's + 1 desktop + 2 Laptops ... that are a total of 5 activations.

On every computer/VPS ... you can install as many times as you like. Which means, as many accounts as you like you can use.

That's it. 

MQL5 using a unique product key to stop illegal distribution of product copies.

Activation is for per OS (Operating System)  not for accounts,    whether you use your home Laptop/PC  or VPS it will count your per OS. 

Waseem Raza:

MQL5 using a unique product key to stop illegal distribution of product copies.

Activation is for per OS (Operating System)  not for accounts,    whether you use your home Laptop/PC  or VPS it will count your per OS. 

Yes, you are right. This count OS, not accounts. 

butterliesel:

Hello,

i found this in the rules regarding renting or buying an expert:

·  The Buyer has the right to use the Product in accordance with the specified limited number of its installations.

·  The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

·  The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

If i read the last sentence, this would be an activation counts on every new pc or vps, this means if the activation is done on a computer, i can use on this computer on as much accounts i like?

So my question is is the activtion per computer or server, or per account??

For example, i have a vps and have 6 little accounts there with different brokers. If i activate the license on this vps, this is count for 1 activation, i got this.

If i setup this expert or indicator to another account on the same vps, is this count as another activation? or is the activation counter just for different computers or vps??

Thanks for clarify this issue.

Best regards,

Bl

the number that you can Using the Expert in your metatrader, that code by metaquotes

If I buy a new PC and install my purchased indicator, and format my old pc entirely will the activations reduced, as in considered as two activations or will it count as one as it's activated just on the new PC?