Signals / volume conversion & ratio changes / active trades and "trying to fix".

Hi all,

under some conditions the following can happen:

- I have an active signal subscription all settings are set and trades are running. For known reasons (too much invested money), the program automatically changes the volume conversion and "fixes" open trades. e. g. if the volume conversion is reduced (e.g. from 250% to 240%) open trades will reduced as well. This means often a loss. Is there any chance to prevent this function? I know how the volume conversion works etc. so I only want to know if I can prevent metatrader to adjust open positions und this particular circumstances?

best regards

Hello please provide more details and write post to the ServiceDesk. How often volume conversion occurs? Balance of your signal provider increased at this time ?

AlekseyP:
Hello please provide more details and write post to the ServiceDesk. How often volume conversion occurs? Balance of your signal provider increased at this time ?

Hi,

it's hard to say how often this happen because it depends on the trading of the signal provider (I'm using the signal of this guy (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/3039)) I would say, it happen once per month (in average). Unfortunately I does not save the journal last time so I don't know if his balance increased but I'm pretty sure it does.

best regards

Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Consistent Scalper
Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: Consistent Scalper
  • reviews: 65
  • Zsolt Ardai
  • www.mql5.com
Simple small targets, entry for special signal, incremental position building while equity will be bigger than the balance was at start of position building. For the best result run MT4 0-24. Minimal balance: 10 times smaller then mine, for low risk....

When this happens again post to the ServiceDesk with logs. Thanks. Anyway it is not a mistake.