When using an EA, is it better to trade multiple pairs or just one?

When using an EA, is it better to trade multiple pairs or just one?

follow multiple pairs is better. But backtest/foreward your ea before !

I used to run reliable EAs on multiple charts with my logic being... the more charts in use, the more opportunities that will come to me. Then I realized this was a drawback for me. I wasn't willing to open so many trades on so many pairs. Because of this, if an opportunity/setup didn't pan out for me, I might jump to another pair and attempt it again at a new opportunity, but then because I wasn't playing that pair ongoingly that opportunity might also be one of the loosing ones. Tricky to explain. I also found it time consuming monitoring so many pairs and trying to keep track of what is going on on each pair. So I finally submitted to using just 2 or 3 pairs and sticking to those. No prob if an opportunity didn't pan out... I know others will come along on the same pair if I am patient (instead of keep switching over to other new pairs). My success rate actually improved after this by sticking to two or three pairs only. I also found it less stressful and easier to manage, which I feel does affect one's success skills as a beginner. But please note, I am only a 3 month-old trader... thus a beginner myself. Therefore this is only my personal experience and my own personal opinion.