Object Descriptions not displaying

I cannot get object descritions eg a trendline description, to display. I put in the description in the trendline dialogue box but it doesn't display on the chart. It wont display on horizontal or angular trendlines. I have tried different platforms from different brokers and also on two different computers but the description will not dispaly on any chart on any of them. Is there a global variable setting or something else I must do in order to get the description to display?

Thanks

Occam

occamsrazors :

I cannot get object descritions eg a trendline description, to display. I put in the description in the trendline dialogue box but it doesn't display on the chart. It wont display on horizontal or angular trendlines. I have tried different platforms from different brokers and also on two different computers but the description will not dispaly on any chart on any of them. Is there a global variable setting or something else I must do in order to get the description to display?

Thanks

Occam

Ok finally found the answer to my question. There is a global setting under Chart Properties - Show object descriptions - click it and they appear. Suggestion to developers - perhaps this option should be clicked on when program installs. It took me a while to find - it wasn't under Tools Options...