Change horizontal line colours

Is it anyway possible to change the colour of the horizontal line from red to another colour of our own choice the same way that candles are changed?

Hey man..

On any object you just have to get it on "editing mode". To do this, either you select it to be placed on the screen in edit mode, or you just doucle-click on it after it's already there. You will notice round circles will appear on the tips, or where you can move it. On the lines, they will appear on the extremities, and on points that you can move around, in say, a fibonacci study.

So, after it's got the white circles on the tips, give it a right mouse button click.. Horizontal Line Properties>>Common>>Style(chose the colour you want). My platrofm is in portuguese, so I translated the terms, but it should be something like that...

And to make it be displayed in editing mode straight after you add the study go on:

Tools>>Options>>Objects

and select the option: select object after creation.

you just need to be carefull to not have 2 objects selected(them being selected is what i called being in "editing mode" earlier on) and then pressing the delete key, because they will both be deleted.

To undo the last added study press [Backspace]

To undo the last action press CTRL+Z

To redo the last action press CTRL+Y

That's it.. I think I covered even more stuff than I was supposed to.. but knowledge is never too much..

Good trades!

Forex Trader #:

Hey man..

On any object you just have to get it on "editing mode". To do this, either you select it to be placed on the screen in edit mode, or you just doucle-click on it after it's already there. You will notice round circles will appear on the tips, or where you can move it. On the lines, they will appear on the extremities, and on points that you can move around, in say, a fibonacci study.

So, after it's got the white circles on the tips, give it a right mouse button click.. Horizontal Line Properties>>Common>>Style(chose the colour you want). My platrofm is in portuguese, so I translated the terms, but it should be something like that...

And to make it be displayed in editing mode straight after you add the study go on:

Tools>>Options>>Objects

and select the option: select object after creation.

you just need to be carefull to not have 2 objects selected(them being selected is what i called being in "editing mode" earlier on) and then pressing the delete key, because they will both be deleted.

To undo the last added study press [Backspace]

To undo the last action press CTRL+Z

To redo the last action press CTRL+Y

That's it.. I think I covered even more stuff than I was supposed to.. but knowledge is never too much..

Good trades!

14 years later, thanks a lot i thought it was impossible to change them