Cannot save account reports

I have build 220 of MT4 running on different machines, all running Windows XP SP3. I am unable to save my monthly statements starting in 2009. The last one I saved successfully was on 1/5/2009, saving the December 2008 data. Last year, I saved every month of data from June to December with no problem.

When I right-click on the account history and choose "Save Detailed Report", it prompts me for a filename, which I enter, then when I hit "Save", nothing happens after that. No file gets saved, nothing opens in the browser and no error message. Same thing if I just try to use the "Save Report" option.

One of my MT4 installations is the IKON Royal branded one, the other (on another computer) was downloaded directly from Metaquotes, but I get the same results. It also doesn't matter whether it's a demo account or my live account, no statements will save.

Can someone help me? I need my account records and MT4 only provides this method for saving them.

Look for template of report named as StatementDetailed.htm. This file was lost.

Yes, that was it, thank you. I must have cleaned out my templates folder and thought those were statements that were accidentally saved there.

For everyone else, there are some .htm files located in the templates folder that are the templates for the various reports. Don't delete those.