Sending multiple email alerts via Metatrader

Hi, I would like to send email alerts to several emails at once. The Metatrader help file indicates that only one address will be picked up that is entered in the email tab under options. For example I tried "email1@server.com,email2@server.com" and of course no success. Will using the multi-terminal version be different?

One recommendation would be that there be a function that is used in the following manner:
SendMail(email recipient(s), "body of text")

where email recipient(s) can be a single email or several comma separated accounts.

Please advice. Thnx
Jess

I found a solution.
I installed hmailserver (free mailserver). You can download it at http://www.hmailserver.com.

Got basically a free domain name from dyndns.com.
Setup a host point to no IP in particular (I used 127.0.0.1)

Setup the hmailserver to only allow my machine to relay email.
Added a new domain in hmailserver. Used the host that was created in dydns.com
Added a user with password under the new domain that was added.
Setup one alias with a distribution list.

Then in the metatrader terminal options under the email tab setup the following:
clicked on Enable
SMTP Server - localhost:25
SMTP Login - username@domain.com
where username is what I created in the hmailserver and domain.com is the host that was setup in dydns.com.

SMTP Password - password assigned to username in hmailserver
From - any valid email you have available
(You could use the hmailserver email but that might get rejected by the receiving smtp server)
To - place the alias that you created in hmailserver

With this setup I am able to send multiple text messages to several emails on the distibution list that was created in hmailserver.

Jess

I found a solution.
I installed hmailserver (free mailserver). You can download it at http://www.hmailserver.com.

Very nice software. Thank you for the link.

The ability to send multiple emails within MetaTrader without the need for a mail server would be ideal. Telco's already offer this ability with their voicemail to email services.
WRR