bug to fix

Hello MT4 support,

i was developing a helper script which does create Stop orders on prices of VERTICAL-LINES i put. During this i noticed that if i place VLINES manually to charts, the OBJPROP_PRICE1 is too precious. Lets say VLINE on EURUSD is at 1.5561, i see on chart visually the right number 1.5561 but if i ObjectGet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1) i get 1.5560793618 and its same almost on all symbols.

I think it makes no sense to make them that precious. To fix this problem i have to workaround a lot with converting to string then again to double etc....

Please fix this issue in next releases.

thank you

Hello MT4 support,

i was developing a helper script which does create Stop orders on prices of VERTICAL-LINES i put. During this i noticed that if i place VLINES manually to charts, the OBJPROP_PRICE1 is too precious. Lets say VLINE on EURUSD is at 1.5561, i see on chart visually the right number 1.5561 but if i ObjectGet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1) i get 1.5560793618 and its same almost on all symbols.

I think it makes no sense to make them that precious. To fix this problem i have to workaround a lot with converting to string then again to double etc....

Please fix this issue in next releases.

thank you

Try
price=NormalizeDouble(ObjectGet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1),4);

thank you for your tip. I was searching for this function, seems i dismiss it. I had to use 4 conversations to get this result; )