Server down?

hello ,
can it be that the server demo.metaquotes.net is down since yesterday evening ? At least I cannot get any connection since that time.

Thanks for your info

RP

Fixed yesterday.

Dear MQ, I am using your software MT4 with the company named edited by moderator . 13th of Februery 2007 17:43 poltek server time (I guess it is +2GMT) poltek server was down for more than 1 hour. Poltek support responded that : "it was a technical problem of MetaQuotes". My question is - did MQ faced any server or software problems 13th of February 17:43 +2GMT ?

... did MQ faced any server or software problems 13th of February 17:43 +2GMT ?

On our demo-server we haven't any problems.
Ask your broker support team about broker trading server please.

... did MQ faced any server or software problems 13th of February 17:43 +2GMT ?

On our demo-server we haven't any problems.
Ask your broker support team about broker trading server please.

Thanks for quick response. I have contacted my broker and received following answers: " It was technical problem of MetaQuotes", "It was down not by our mistake..." and "it was mistake in soft and now we are investigating it with MQ...". So I just want to confirm with MetaQuotes if your software had any problems for the period of 1 hour 13th of February 17:43 (+2GMT)? If there was a problem from MetaQuotes side how often it might happen and how fast this kind of "software" problems are solved?
Thanks in advance.

"it was mistake in soft and now we are investigating it with MQ...".

Currently we haven't any information from your broker support team about desribed issue.
So, ask your broker support team to send info for investigation please.
Thank you.