Meta Trader 5 and KERNEL32.dll error / bug

I used to open MT5 normally, however I think after last update when trying to start MT5 I got the error:

"The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll". And the MT5 does not start.

However the MT5 functions on another my computer. I even copied the kernel32.dll from System32 and SysWOW64 folders from that computer to my System32 and SysWOW64 folders on the computer where MT5 doesn't function. But nothing, still the same error appears and the MT5 does not start.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

Files:
ScreenShot.jpg  40 kb

I get the same error (when running 64-bit wersion )

nik1:

Any suggestions how to solve this problem?

What OS do you use? Do you have kernel32.dll in the terminal installation folder?

It seems you have some antivirus which prohibits launch of the MetaTrader terminal.

Rosh:

It seems you have some antivirus which prohibits launch of the MetaTrader terminal.

I have closed the antivirus program and the firewall. Still the same problem. By the way, on the other comp it is the same configuration and no complaints. (also the same OS -> Win 7) As I mentioned, I even replaced the kernel32.dll - from the working comp to the comp where the MT5 doesn't start.

"Do you have kernel32.dll in the terminal installation folder?" ??? No, where to put the kernel32.dll ? The path is already provided to System32 or SysWOW64 by the environment variables.

What else can I try ?

nik1:

I have closed the antivirus program and the firewall.

Did you reboot your PC after that?

Rosh:
Did you reboot your PC after that?

They are loaded automatically on the start.

As I mentioned previously, I am running the same antivirus and the same firewall on both computers, everything is the same (except the hardware). By one MT5 is not starting and making problems with kernel32.dll and by the other it is starting normally.

I've got the same error and i fixed it by replacing kernel32.dll file with new one. I think my was broken. Take it from another computer or download from the internet, for example from fix4dll.com. But be careful and check archive with anti-virus. After this you can extract it into windows/system32 folder and all should work fine.