Indicators: Heiken Ashi Smoothed

Heiken Ashi Smoothed:

Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator is a modified standard Heiken Ashi indicator.

The difference is that it uses smoothed price time series values instead of current ones. Such method allows to filter many false signals that could possibly have appeared, in case the indicator had been calculated in a standard way.

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed

Forum

Indicators: iHeikenAshiSm

newdigital, 2013.11.13 14:09

Heiken Ashi Smoothed (based on asiapacfinance.com article)

In this video, we conduct a simple review of how we would trade the Heiken Ashi Smoothed MT4 indicator

In the Video above, the silver moving line is the price. The blue and red indicators are the Heiken Ashi bars. Blue indicates bullish momentum, while red indicates bearish momentum.

This indicator will probably work well in combination with another indicator. It reduces “fake-outs” and fake reversals while keeping you in trends with momentum indicated by the color of the bars.

Heikin Ashi is a type of trading chart that originated in Japan (heikin ashi translates as average bar). Heikin Ashi charts are similar to candlestick and bar charts in that they show similar information (the open, high, low, and close of the time frame), but Heikin Ashi charts calculate the information differently.

Heikin Ashi charts are used in trading in the same manner as standard candlestick or bar charts (i.e. chart patterns are used to indicate price movements). However, Heikin Ashi charts have an additional aspect in that the direction of the bar (i.e. its color for candlesticks) is supposed to indicate the overall direction of the market, while ignoring the intermediate direction (e.g. false changes of direction).

Hello

1- Please i want to download this indicator , please attach it

2- Is there is any kind of bug in it ?

3- what is the best indicator settings for M5 and M1 and M15 ?

Waiting your reply , thank you in advance.

simba2000:

Hello

1- Please i want to download this indicator , please attach it

2- Is there is any kind of bug in it ?

3- what is the best indicator settings for M5 and M1 and M15 ?

Waiting your reply , thank you in advance.

Indicator is here attached

Sergey Golubev:
Indicator is here attached
Nice

Doesn't work with latest 2340 build of MT5, 46 errors.

Botan626:
Doesn't work with latest 2340 build of MT5, 46 errors.

Try fixed "Smoothalgorithms.mqh" in this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/321609

Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136)
Smoothalgorithms.mqh issue after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136)
  • www.mql5.com
MetaEditor shows 69 errors in Smoothalgorithms.mqh after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) See attached images. Any idea how to fix them quickly...

Automated-Trading:

Heiken Ashi Smoothed:

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Have the same issue in regards to the 46 errors it produces with the latest platform and the Smoothalgorithms has been added to the Include folder already.

Cheers

Greg

Hey Im having trouble installing this indicator can someone plz reach out me via inbox to guide me step by step to install this indicator right way so it can show upon my chart. Thanks in advance,

Great job. Amazing indicator :D