VPS default location

Hi guys , 

I want to set up a vps connection and have it only in London , currently the vps is defaulting to new york where service to my account will be banned if I trade from the US is there any way I can lock the location to london ?

I am also in touch with servicedesk but they said it will default to US , I just wondered if anyone else had faced the same issues and found a fix.

kind regards 

Paul

The location of your trading account and its trades is that of your broker/server and not of your VPS.

I was reading through the benefits of lower latency and ping on executions and want to test it the issue I have is the location for some reason is defaulting to the usa when it is banned by ftmo 

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/cheap-forex-vps-pricing 

Cheap VPS for the best forex trading experience - VPS for MetaTrader 4/5
Cheap VPS for the best forex trading experience - VPS for MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.mql5.com
Rent the MetaTrader VPS and enjoy instant execution, 24-hour trading and other benefits that are important for forex trading, for a very low fee which can quickly pay off. Rent a cheap forex VPS from MetaTrader 4/5 developers.

I was under the impression that the vps because of lower latency and quicker execution speed would be beneficial for my trading , but I need the vps to be located in london and at the moment the ftmo demo server is pointing towards new york for some reason which I dont understand. 

paulward4 #:
I was under the impression that the vps because of lower latency and quicker execution speed would be beneficial for my trading , but I need the vps to be located in london and at the moment the ftmo demo server is pointing towards new york for some reason which I dont understand. 

Hello, you can't change the location of the server by yourself, you need to contact the Service Desk to ask them to do it for you.