No commodities or energies in Meta Trader 5 demo

I started to use Meta Trader 5 demo without broker but directly with MetaQuotes. I can not find commodities nor energies anywhere.

Does it means that Meta Quotes does not offer them in demo by default, or should I connect an additional database to make them available or maybe it is not possible to turn them with Meta Quotes ?

David Ward:

I started to use Meta Trader 5 demo without broker but directly with MetaQuotes. I can not find commodities nor energies anywhere.

Does it means that Meta Quotes does not offer them in demo by default, or should I connect an additional database to make them available or maybe it is not possible to turn them with Meta Quotes ?

NOTE-1: MetaQuotes is not a broker.

NOTE-2: to discuss specific brokers is not allowed here - MQL5 Forum prohibits such discussions to maintain neutrality and avoid potential conflicts of interest.

However, I can suggest that you refer to the list of brokers recommended by MetaQuotes, the developer of the MetaTrader platform, which is available on their website at https://www.metaquotes.net/en. These brokers have been carefully evaluated and approved by MetaQuotes, ensuring that they meet certain standards and requirements.
MetaQuotes — the developer of trading platforms for brokers, banks, exchanges and hedge funds
MetaQuotes — the developer of trading platforms for brokers, banks, exchanges and hedge funds
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaTrader 5 trading platform is a free Forex and stock trading tool

I know that Meta Quotes is not a broker. Please read my post...

I just asked a question if it is possible to turn on commodities or energies or cryptocurrencies with default demo set up on Meta Trader 5 with Meta Quotes. Is this possible ? In my Meta Trader 5 demo launched with Meta Quotes company there are available only:

Forex, Metals, Indexes, Nasdaq (Stock and ETF). What about Commodities, Energies, Cryptocurrencies ? If there are not available by default with Meta Quotes company after launching demo on the Meta Trader 5 trading platform ?

David Ward #:

I know that Meta Quotes is not a broker. Please read my post...

I just asked a question if it is possible to turn on commodities or energies or cryptocurrencies with default demo set up on Meta Trader 5 with Meta Quotes. Is this possible ? In my Meta Trader 5 demo launched with Meta Quotes company there are available only:

Forex, Metals, Indexes, Nasdaq (Stock and ETF). What about Commodities, Energies, Cryptocurrencies ? If there are not available by default with Meta Quotes company after launching demo on the Meta Trader 5 trading platform ?

MetaQuotes demo accounts are for testing purposes ONLY and can change functionality at any time. You can only enable or disable symbols which are already provided. You can't add new symbols.

Instead, find a broker that offers the symbols you wish to trade and open a demo account with that broker.

Please find additional clarification on the screenshot
Files:

David Ward #: Please find additional clarification on the screenshot
There is no need for clarification. An answer has already been provided ... "find a broker that offers the symbols you wish to trade and open a demo account with that broker"

thank you