Widgets generator doesnt work...

Hi, I can not generate mi widgets. Do you know how to solve it? Thank you.

Petr Tesnar: Hi, I can not generate mi widgets. Do you know how to solve it? Thank you.
If you want a thoughtful and detailed answer, then please do the same for your question. Explain yourself fully and in detail.

Fernando Carreiro #:
If you want a thoughtful and detailed answer, then please do the same for your question. Explain yourself fully and in detail.

Hello. When I click on Signals (top bar on mql website), Add widget, find my signal and click on Generate, nothing happens. The last time I used it was about a month ago and it was all ok. Thank you.

Petr Tesnar #:Hello. When I click on Signals (top bar on mql website), Add widget, find my signal and click on Generate, nothing happens. The last time I used it was about a month ago and it was all ok. Thank you.
If there is a problem with the website, then probably only the service desk will be able to help resolve the issue.

Fernando Carreiro #:
If there is a problem with the website, then probably only the service desk will be able to help resolve the issue.

Propably yes, but they say "Contact service desk only with financial problems". But I'll try them... Thank you... 👍