problem wrong parameters acount rsi ima ect

hello I have a bug when I want to create a robot I tried everything with 10 of code or account settings but on several accounts or brokers the problem persists wrong parameters acount function used is rsi ima ect can you help me

axelret78:
hello I have a bug when I want to create a robot I tried everything with 10 of code or account settings but on several accounts or brokers the problem persists wrong parameters acount function used is rsi ima ect can you help me

It sounds like you're having trouble with your robot across different accounts and brokers, which can be tricky to debug.

My best suggestion - consider to post your task on Freelance here. There, experienced developers can help you quickly identify and fix the issue. This way, you'll save time and can focus on other aspects of your trading strategy while getting professional support for your robot.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

axelret78:

Place the cursor on iRSI and press F1. There you see the explanation and an example study and use it. iRSI returns a handle (in MQL5) not values. See where (OnInit,..) is written what!