Two VPS on one account

Hello i want ask you if i can have 2 VPS server for one MQL5 account because i have buy trading bot and i want to use it on real account but i have 2 accounts and i want to use it on both. But i dont know how i can rent one more VPS now i have one for one my real account but i want to another one but i dont see and dont know how to do it please can you send me tutorial or something how to do it if its possible?

jusseris9:
Hello i want ask you if i can have 2 VPS server for one MQL5 account because i have buy trading bot and i want to use it on real account but i have 2 accounts and i want to use it on both. But i dont know how i can rent one more VPS now i have one for one my real account but i want to another one but i dont see and dont know how to do it please can you send me tutorial or something how to do it if its possible?

Yes, you can rent as many MQL5 VPSs you want, if you login into your MQL5 account in any MT4/5 terminal, then login into the trading account that you want to subscribe to MQL5 VPS to and finally right click in the account number in the Navigator window >> Register a Virtual Server.

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users

Read the last steps 15-25 of these guides below to understand how MQL5 VPS works:

jusseris9 #:
yes thank you but i have problem i login to next account but when i click right botton on this account i dont see virtual server VPS or something. Plase can you help me? can you send me some screenchot how to do it on another account?

You need to login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your jusseris9 login and NOT any other, first.

If you are logged into your MQL5 account, check the Journal tab of your MT4/5 terminal for any messages or errors.

yes thank you but i have problem i login to mql5 account and next account too but when i click right botton on this account i dont see virtual server VPS or something. Plase can you help me? can you send me some screenchot how to do it on another account? Or can i rent server manually on some website or something?
MetaTrader VPS
MetaTrader VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Reliable trading hosting for uninterrupted robot operations and instant trade copying