Unable to pass MQL5 verification "is not exist tester_file"

Hi,

I am seeking your help, I am trying to upload an EA that trades news to MQL5, I am having the following error: 

test on EURUSD,H1 (netting)
tester_file 'Calendar.bin' is not exist
tester_file 'Calendar.bin' is not exist
strategy tester report 6 total trades

I am using the following library to read news,  https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/32430, you can reproduce this error using the example shared in the library.

To summarize, the library reads the MQL5 calendar on the live chart. However, the same is not available in the backtest, so instead, it reads the events from a file saved during the first run on the live chart. 

The issue is that MQL5 are testing this in back tester to validate the EA. Therefore, they will no find the file, and of course, it will not be downloaded as they don't run the EA on a live chart before.

Has anyone had similar problems? And what was your workaround? 

I tried searching the forum for "tester_file" and the error in the questions, but the results didn't lead me anywhere, and the library coder do not have an answer to this... 

Thanks in advance.

Gege

Calendar
Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
Календарь - фундаментальный анализ на истории и в реал-тайме.

You can't have external files with Market products. Any required resources need to be embedded in the final executable file that you submit for validation.

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
Programs in MQL5 allow working with sound and graphic files: PlaySound() plays a sound file; ObjectCreate() allows creating user interfaces using...