Seller Additional Verification

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced delays with the seller 'sadditional verification process?.I started talking to support on the 17th, and so far, I’ve only been getting one response a day (and that’s only on business days).

I’m honestly not impressed with the pace of the seller support. Is this normal for others, or am I just unlucky with the process? Any idea how long this usually takes?

Thanks!

Elijah Alejandro Mackey:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced delays with the seller 'sadditional verification process?.I started talking to support on the 17th, and so far, I’ve only been getting one response a day (and that’s only on business days).

I’m honestly not impressed with the pace of the seller support. Is this normal for others, or am I just unlucky with the process? Any idea how long this usually takes?

Thanks!

Seller verification process can indeed be time-consuming. From what I’ve seen, it can take anywhere from a week to a few weeks, depending on how complex your case is and whether additional documentation is required.

If it’s been more than two weeks, following up with support might be a good idea, but otherwise, it’s mostly a matter of waiting. Hope this helps, and good luck with the process!