Other ways to create GUI in MT5

I'm pretty new using MT5 and I'm doing a simple GUI app. I'm using CAppDialog along with CButton and other controls. I'm feeling it's so limited compared to other languages GUIs that I've used. I think I'm missing something. Is there other ways to create GUIs other than this? I've seen very advanced GUIs and I can't think of this simple controls can do this advanced stuff.

MohamedMagid Is there other ways to create GUIs other than this?
You code it yourself.

Maybe the canvas library. Search around for custom library extensions people have made

Hi

You can also try to make the frontend in some other language totally and add this to your mq5 EA as dll application. Of course you need to code the management for objects then but you will have unlimited options then.

Have a nice day👍📊 

MohamedMagid:
I'm pretty new using MT5 and I'm doing a simple GUI app. I'm using CAppDialog along with CButton and other controls. I'm feeling it's so limited compared to other languages GUIs that I've used. I think I'm missing something. Is there other ways to create GUIs other than this? I've seen very advanced GUIs and I can't think of this simple controls can do this advanced stuff.
There are several GUI framework in the Codebase and/or Articles. A simple search will give you a lot of better alternatives to the "Standard library".