MT4 - Trailing is too tight

Hi all,

Hope I can find an answer about this. I'm testing an EA and the message appears "trailing is too tight". I don't have any trailing stop on at all, and I'm very positive that this has no relation to trailing stop.

Attached is a picture of the settings and messages appeared in experts tab.

Thank you in advance!!

Tri Ho:

Hi all,

Hope I can find an answer about this. I'm testing an EA and the message appears "trailing is too tight". I don't have any trailing stop on at all, and I'm very positive that this has no relation to trailing stop.

Attached is a picture of the settings and messages appeared in experts tab.

Thank you in advance!!

the message is coming from the EA so talk to the author/seller

Hi

As was said it’s a message from the EA code, so the author probably added some messages to help with using the EA. In the EA there is a trailing stop function (although you set it to false) but EA may still check if the settings are correct, but if you don’t use trailing it shouldn’t cause any problems for you.

Have a nice day👍📊 

if the ea removes itself from the chart after you click OK button, then, you need to chat to the author, which is where your first point of contact is, was, and should have been before now.

Otherwise, if the ea is still attached to chart, after clicking OK, then, I would assume that all is ok; and I would simply ignore the msg.