Auto trading using EA on MT5 mobile app

Can auto trading be done using EA on MT5 mobile app?

No, you can't use custom indicators or any EAs and/or algorithmic trading on the mobile MT4/5 apps.

You need to setup your EAs on the desktop MT4/5 terminal and then you can monitor your trading account through your mobile MT4/5 app.

Thanks @Eleni Anna Branou for your help and quick response.

Just to confirm again, does this functionality (EA) on mobile app depends on broker, from which I am subscribing MT5 or it does not supported from the mobile app at all?

Thanks in advance for confirming.

anandneema10 #:

Thanks @Eleni for your help and quick response.

Just to confirm again, does this functionality (EA) on mobile app depends on broker, from which I am subscribing MT5 or it does not supported from the mobile app at all?

Thanks in advance for confirming.

No, usually all EAs work on all brokers, unless they are designed for some specific trading conditions of a specific broker (ask the author/developer for that).

Sorry @Eleni Anna Branou, for not clarifying my question properly. 

I just want to confirm if auto trading is supported in MT5 mobile app using EA or any other tool, by any of the listed MT5 brokers (such as HYCM, TMGM, XM, Exness etc.).

anandneema10 #:

Sorry @Eleni Anna Branou, for not clarifying my question properly. 

I just want to confirm if auto trading is supported in MT5 mobile app using EA or any other tool, by any of the listed MT5 brokers (such as HYCM, TMGM, XM, Exness etc.).@

@Eleni Anna Branou, Please confirm on this last question.

Autotrading (Algo Trading) feature does not exist in mobile Metatrader.

anandneema10 #:

@Eleni Anna Branou, Please confirm on this last question.

As Sergey answered, Auto/Algo trading doesn't exist in the mobile MT4/5 apps, if you want to enable/disable Auto/Algo trading you will need to do so in the desktop MT4/5 terminals.