Discussing the article: "Creating a Trading Administrator Panel in MQL5 (Part III): Enhancing the GUI with Visual Styling (I)"

Check out the new article: Creating a Trading Administrator Panel in MQL5 (Part III): Enhancing the GUI with Visual Styling (I).

In this article, we will focus on visually styling the graphical user interface (GUI) of our Trading Administrator Panel using MQL5. We’ll explore various techniques and features available in MQL5 that allow for customization and optimization of the interface, ensuring it meets the needs of traders while maintaining an attractive aesthetic.

Looking at the goals outlined in our previous article, can we confidently say we have done enough? In my opinion, what I see inspires a drive for advancement beyond our current offerings. Imagine how beneficial it would be to implement a toggle between dark and light themes for our Admin Panel. Additionally, we could enhance the user experience by adding stylish buttons, offering a diverse selection of fonts, and enabling language switching among major languages. This would make our panel more user-friendly for everyone.

Our goal is to provide trading Administrators with a comprehensive communication solution integrated within the trading platform. The concepts we aim to incorporate are inspired by influential research and developments in graphical user interfaces (GUIs) since the 1970s. Notable contributors include Alan Kay, Xerox PARC, Apple (macOS), Microsoft (Windows), CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and Material Design from Google. By leveraging these insights, we can create an Admin Panel meets users’ needs and enhances their overall experience.

Author: Clemence Benjamin