Signal service not allowing trades sent to main account

I read local trade copiers will no longer work in accounts where there is a signal subscription

I guess it is not only me who sees the real value in the ability to have multiple signals (payed for), likely in different brokers to be able to copy provider's symbols, and then send the trades to a main account with the desired weights to try to optimize performance and max the use of the capital. With this update, we lose this capability which i see as fundamental to really exploit this service...

is MQL planning to allow subscription to N signals in the same terminal? Otherwise, I think they will lose 80% of my revenue and interest...Does anyone know?

If you are abou the Signal subscription so follow the instruction about HowTo:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

----------------

If you are about some copy tools so there is the information about -

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

Sergey Golubev #:

If you are abou the Signal subscription so follow the instruction about HowTo:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

----------------

If you are about some copy tools so there is the information about -

I guess this is an automatic answer and not the focus of this case...be waiting for an answer to the relevant topic I raised. Thanks

Oscar Pedrola Escriba #:

I guess this is an automatic answer and not the focus of this case...be waiting for an answer to the relevant topic I raised. Thanks

Are you about local copiers?
It is not automatic answer (it is the answer from admins which I collected to some posts).
For example:
... Any copiers are prohibited ...
So, read my post above.

Sergey Golubev #:
Are you about local copiers?
It is not automatic answer (it is the answer from admins which I collected to some posts).
For example:
... Any copiers are prohibited ...
So, read my post above.

well then it is not automated, but almost ;). the topic I raise is that given this fact...is there a plan to allow multiple signal subscription in the same account?? Otherwise, what I explained above (be able to create an account that multiplexes different signals to optimize performance) will no longer be possible and, if this is the case, in my opinion, this service loses most of my interest. I guess I am not the only one who sees this as critical to really exploit this service (of course paying for each and every subscription I take), so I suppose MQL has sth in mind related to this. this is the reason of my post, not to confirm the facts. Thank you

I just made a search on the top right corner ... and provided the links.
You are able to get same links of the posts of admins about it (if you are using the search ... but you do not ...).

So, please, do not dispute with me: use the search function - irrecpective off - you like it or not for example.

Sergey Golubev #:
I just made a search on the top right corner ... and provided the links.
You are able to get same links of the posts of admins about it (if you are using the search ... but you do not ...).

So, please, do not dispute with me: use the search function - irrecpective off - you like it or not for example.
Hello Sergey, sorry if it seemed I was disputing, not at all my point and again apologies.

I made that search myself, and read those threads before, and that is why I am looking for an answer as to whether multiple signals in one single terminal will be allowed soon? Otherwise with the local copiers being banned how could one multiplex multiple signals into one single account?? 

If this is not the place to ask please let me know where.

Thanks