XAUUSD trading issue - page 2

zeroroy000 #:
I am also very puzzled. I have looked at all the logs and did not find anything, but this transaction has already determined that I have lost so much money. It is strange that my balance is not as high. i think maybe it is a bug .

why have you not contacted your broker about this before now? The broker is your first point of contact. Not the forum. If you wait until the start of new daily candle, then, the broker may consider your no contact as your agreement to the transaction.

Michael Charles Schefe #:

why have you not contacted your broker about this before now? The broker is your first point of contact. Not the forum. If you wait until the start of new daily candle, then, the broker may consider your no contact as your agreement to the transaction.

can you tell me how to  contacted the broker ?

zeroroy000 #:

I wonder how you got the trading account at all, assuming that the account is real trading account, not demo account ?
Why would you trade with a broker that you do not know, or never contacted before ?

zeroroy000 #:

even if I knew what broker you are using, I would not be allowed to mention any broker details on the forum. Contact your broker immediately.