MT5 build 4524 - page 2

Hello, I am also facing the same issue. Is there any solution to this, even a temporary one for now?

I couldn't find any software with build 4410

SanchayKasturey #:

Hello, I am also facing the same issue. Is there any solution to this, even a temporary one for now?

All the brokers I use are still on 4410 MT5 build, so look for a broker that still downloads this build.

SanchayKasturey #:

this solution from Alain Verleyen helped me :

The only solution is to copy the 4410 files directly (of course you firstly need to get them). BUT BEFORE that, you need to empty the folders used for automatic updates. The WebInstall folder (but it's not the only one)

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

wroyager1 #:

this solution from Alain Verleyen helped me :

The only solution is to copy the 4410 files directly (of course you firstly need to get them). BUT BEFORE that, you need to empty the folders used for automatic updates. The WebInstall folder (but it's not the only one)

I tried the same i could get build 4490 only, replacing those did work however, it is still crashing and giving me an error after full system seizure "Your session was logged off because DWM crashed". Then this follows up with display not working and later on by unusable system. I have to forcefully restart the windows and then the same thing happens again if i try strategy tester.

Glad it is working for you. And many thanks for replying. Please post if you get any further solutions.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

All the brokers I use are still on 4410 MT5 build, so look for a broker that still downloads this build.

Can you please provide name of any broker?

Thanks for your reply.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

To be clear the problem doesn't come from the brokers. When you have an "old" installation, there will be no updates to beta, if you have 4410, it will stay as is. However if you download the MT5 setup.exe and install a fresh MT5 platform, you can get a beta (not always and not from all brokers AFAIK, I am not sure what is the 'logic' behind it).

Alain Verleyen #:

To be clear the problem doesn't come from the brokers. When you have an "old" installation, there will be no updates to beta, if you have 4410, it will stay as is. However if you download the MT5 setup.exe and install a fresh MT5 platform, you can get a beta (not always and not from all brokers AFAIK, I am not sure what is the 'logic' behind it).

Yeah that happened with me as well. And I have reinstalled the MT5 that's why it might be happening. Thank you for your explanation and reply.

SanchayKasturey #:

Can you please provide name of any broker?

Thanks for your reply.

My MT5 is updated from the brokers only (I am not connecting MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo for beta builds), and it is build 4435 now (updated from/by the brokers). Because, as I remember - this build 4435 was created to fix something for 4410 ...

----------------

And I am following the discussion about this "old/new/beta/stable" builds here and in Russian forum, and I understand the following:
the brokers are forcing to update for the official/stable build, and the brokers are forcing to update to the build which was created to fix some issue/error in the official build.
May be I am wrong but I have build 4435 ...

Sergey Golubev #:

My MT5 is updated from the brokers only (I am not connecting MT5 to MetaQuotes-Demo for beta builds), and it is build 4435 now (updated from/by the brokers). Because, as I remember - this build 4435 was created to fix something for 4410 ...

----------------

And I am following the discussion about this "old/new/beta/stable" builds here and in Russian forum, and I understand the following:
the brokers are forcing to update for the official/stable build, and the brokers are forcing to update to the build which was created to fix some issue/error in the official build.
May be I am wrong but I have build 4435 ...

There is no such thing as a build 4435 created to fix something in 4410. At least not officially for sure.

All of that is a mess, and I hope you can ask MetaQuotes too to clarify all of that.

Why isn't the problem with MT5 Platform build 4524 not solved a.s.a.p., as this affects so many users?