Reading signals slippage

I found here (https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_monitoring) this info on the slippage page. It seems that there is a separate tab where you can read slippage of those following the signal with the MQL VPS (and see the improvement), see the text:

" A separate tab provides statistics on the slippage for subscribers who copy signals on a VPS. By choosing a VPS located close to the broker's servers, subscribers can significantly reduce slippage. You can evaluate connection improvement by checking out real statistics."

I have not been able to find such tab, can someone help and point me towards this "separate tab".

thank you!

How to Choose a Signal - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Every signal is provided with a detailed performance report: growth, balance and equity charts, multiple statistical values, full trading history...

It is the 'Slippage' tab, available in all MQL5.com Signals in this website.

If it is the slippage tab as it is I of course found it. If you read the link I shared it is highly misleading as it seems there is the "slippage tab" plus one separate tab to see the performance among those subscribers having a VPS?... thanks.

Oscar Pedrola Escriba #:
If it is the slippage tab as it is I of course found it. If you read the link I shared it is highly misleading as it seems there is the "slippage tab" plus one separate tab to see the performance among those subscribers having a VPS?... thanks.

Now I understand what you mean Oscar, no I can't seem to find that VPS/ALL tab into the Slippage tab too.