vps issue

after set up vps with EA and telegram provider then turn off computer then turn on have to reset again  and above migration successful not see and telegram signal providers
Files:

Is is MQL5 VPS?
This VPS is mainly for autotrading and for signal subscription.
And any dll is prohibited on VPS.

----------------

Did you migrate your EA and your telegram tool to this MQL5 VPS?
Because I see the empty chart on your first image ....

Try to migrate everything, and check the results (because dll is prohibited on this VPS, and your telegram tool may use any dll for example).

very appreciation i already migrat all EA by set up at input  only not click on dll i will show you screenshot
Files:

not understand i follow instruction of the video but i can not see telegram signal provider above migration successful  and after setting then turn computer off then when turn on have to set up again

if you can have like step by step start from  first step second step till completed will be good coz at the video i already follow but still not work and what it will look like after successful thank you

i only click at allow algo trading  then input i add gold and XAUUSD

do i have to use mt4 or mt5 coz at the moment i use mt5 by connect to exness  in demo account

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 is per trading account - you can check it here:
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

------------------------

read the information (provided by links) on this summary post ( ) - it is about how to migrate.

vps issue
vps issue
  • krachin
  • www.mql5.com
after set up vps with EA and telegram provider then turn off computer then turn on have to reset again and above migration successful not see and t...

if you could guide me step by step to set up and then when complet what will look like my bed time now very appreciation for answering i am Thai sorry for not perfect in English thank you

krachin #:
if you could guide me step by step to set up and then when complet what will look like my bed time now very appreciation for answering i am Thai sorry for not perfect in English thank you
I already wrote everything so read post (some part of the article, and manual/instruction/etc).
vps issue
vps issue
  • krachin
  • www.mql5.com
after set up vps with EA and telegram provider then turn off computer then turn on have to reset again and above migration successful not see and t...