"Access to www.mql5.com was denied"

I am using a VPS and suddenly I cannot login to mql5 on my VPS. I receive this error: 
"Access to www.mql5.com was denied." 

I can login on my computer with no issues. But I can't login on my VPS. It seems like my VPS IP is banned for no reason and there is no human supporter on this website that anyone could ask for help. Am I the only one who has this problem? What should I do?

Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: language of trade strategies built-in the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform, allows writing your own trading robots, technical indicators, scripts and libraries of functions

Some VPS providers are blocked by MQL5.com but for a reason, try with another VPS provider.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Some VPS providers are blocked by MQL5.com but for a reason, try with another VPS provider.
Of course they blocked my VPS for absolutely NO damn reason! I am using a VPS provided by Roboforex company. I cannot change my VPS provider just because MQL5 is so stupid they block IPs for no reason while they don't even have a support team. I have paid EAs that are activated on my VPS. MQL5 is legally responsible for what they did. They should unblock my IP or I will fill a lawsuit against them. 

serpent-33 #:
Of course they blocked my VPS for absolutely NO damn reason! I am using a VPS provided by Roboforex company. I cannot change my VPS provider just because MQL5 is so stupid they block IPs for no reason while they don't even have a support team. I have paid EAs that are activated on my VPS. MQL5 is legally responsible for what they did. They should unblock my IP or I will fill a lawsuit against them. 

Go through the 3 links that are present in your first post, probably something will help.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Go through the 3 links that are present in your first post, probably something will help.

Thank you so much. I will check it out.

I am also facing the same issue. It's very inconvenient to keep changing IP addresses and providers, especially since I am only using the VPS for trading purposes. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Tks.

ovaris panjaitan #:
I am also facing the same issue. It's very inconvenient to keep changing IP addresses and providers, especially since I am only using the VPS for trading purposes. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

Tks.

There is no need to change IP.
One VPS provider was blocked with subnets for massive fraudulent activities from its subnets, so do not use this external VPS provider.

Besides, some external VPS providers installed the security features on their servers/VPS'es for the users to be more protected in general.
But those features may prevent the access/connect the Metatrader with the Market on those VPS'es (with error 403 for example).
The users are solving it by contacting with VPS support, for example (already solved): post and post  

------------------

read this blog post for details:
Summary: Installation Failed - Error 403 and more

Installation is failed - My VPS is back up and running on the same problem with ForexVPS
Installation is failed - My VPS is back up and running on the same problem with ForexVPS
  • dmorin
  • www.mql5.com
Is your vps directly from forexvps or broker sponsored. Forexvps support told me that they'd have to install a new windows template on my vps - i backed up my set files and let them do it. My vps is being reinstalled by the provider

Thank you for your previous response.

I understand that certain VPS providers have been blocked due to issues from their subnets. However, the IP address I am using is crucial for my trading activities, and I have invested significantly in acquiring it. I can confirm that the IP is solely being used for trading purposes, and I have ensured that no fraudulent activities are linked to my usage.

Would it be possible to request whitelisting for this IP address, given that I can verify its intended legitimate use? If so, could you please guide me through the procedure to submit this request?

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your response.

ovaris panjaitan #:

Thank you for your previous response.

I understand that certain VPS providers have been blocked due to issues from their subnets. However, the IP address I am using is crucial for my trading activities, and I have invested significantly in acquiring it. I can confirm that the IP is solely being used for trading purposes, and I have ensured that no fraudulent activities are linked to my usage.

Would it be possible to request whitelisting for this IP address, given that I can verify its intended legitimate use? If so, could you please guide me through the procedure to submit this request?

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your response.

We are the forum users, and we have no idea about your IP address of your external VPS which was blocked or not, and if yes so - which way (there are many ways, and the users can fix it in some cases).
I just provided to you the listing for all possible known reasons for it, so you can select your reason - because you only know IP and all technical details about it:

read this blog post for details:

• www.mql5.com
Many traders are using MQL5 VPS , and this VPS is having a lot of advantadges, for example - the traders do not lose activations when they  migrate/synhronize their MT4/MT5 environment to MQL5