About the mean value of any indicator in MQL4!

Dear Sir,
     What if I were to code, in MQL4, the highest and the lowest value of any indicator, let`s say CCI(n), accross the period(n) only, within the same timeframe, so as to calculate and plot the line; Y=(highestCCI(n) + lowestCCI(n))/2, how would I do it? 
  It is very hard to do, as in MQL4 we only have the function for "MathMax" and "MathMin" between the two values only and not across any array of values; we cannot code the function of "iHighest" or "iLowest" for an indicator at all, 
  as we can do it across the candle values. Let`s name it the "mean value" as would any "average" of any indicator be, but this time, not the average, but Y=(highestCCI(n)+lowestCCI(n))/2, the mean value of CCI(n). So, how do I do it?

Robbyboby: in MQL4 we only have the function for "MathMax" and "MathMin" between the two values only and not across any array of values; we cannot code the function of "iHighest" or "iLowest" for an indicator at all,
  1. Perhaps you should read the manual. You read the values into an array and use the Array Functions.
       How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          How To Interpret Answers.
             RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

2. Why can't you code an iHighest for an indicator? Did you try? Show your attempt.

ArrayMaximum - Array Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com