Warning about using links to third-party companies.

I am not a seller. In my profile and feed have links to services I use: a prop firm, copy trader, and VPS provider.

Today I received this system message:

Dear Seller,

We would like to inform you of recent changes to Section IV.3 of the Market Rules. According to the update, products must not use links or images of awards, certificates or testimonials related to any trading achievements from brokers or other third-party companies.

Please review your products and remove any materials that fall under these restrictions, if applicable.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team

What do I make of this? I don't have any products. Why would I be receiving this message?

Dave

David Anthony Waddington:

I am not a seller. In my profile and feed have links to services I use: a prop firm, copy trader, and VPS provider.

What do I make of this? I don't have any products. Why would I be receiving this message?

Dave

You are registered as a Seller

David Anthony Waddington:

Today I received this system message:

Dear Seller,

We would like to inform you of recent changes to Section IV.3 of the Market Rules. According to the update, products must not use links or images of awards, certificates or testimonials related to any trading achievements from brokers or other third-party companies.

Please review your products and remove any materials that fall under these restrictions, if applicable.

Best regards,
MQL5.com Support Team

Dave

Hi Dave, you have received this message because you are a registered seller (verified user). 

You can sell products, signals or whatever, and therefore they are informing you about the changes in the market rules.

That's all, and if you read it carefully, you'll see that this in no way affects the third party links you have on your profile.

aniel Stein #:

Hi Dave, you have received this message because you are a registered seller (verified user). 

You can sell products, signals or whatever, and therefore they are informing you about the changes in the market rules.

That's all, and if you read it carefully, you'll see that this in no way affects the third party links you have on your profile.

Ah. I forgot that when I was trying to set up signals to track account performance, I must have had to register as a seller.

I guess this message just went out to everyone. I thought I had received it because of my links.

Thanks for the responses.