VPS or EA Issue? - Multiple position entries from algotrading

Anyone has encountered similar challenge before, whereby you have attach an EA to a chart and switched on Algo trading on Meta Trader VPS, it trigger at least 5-10 trade with a single signal at the same time? 

I've changed the inputs to Max 1 open trade and no hedge allowed, not sure why it still having placed so many trades. 

Additionally, when i switch off the EA, while my VPS is still running, the trades are still automatically placing.... I'm confused.

About MQL5 VPS?
MQL5 VPS is Metatrader in cloud (your other Metatrader).

you have attach an EA to a chart and switched on Algo trading on Meta Trader VPS

You need to attach EA to the chart and provide the migration/synchronization with VPS.
And Algo trading is ways ON for this VPS (you can not switch it ON or OFF).
And your home Metatrader has nothing to do with it.

------------------------

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...

Yes, im running on the Meta Trader VPS that i have downloaded from MQL5 Market

I've also attached my preferred EA to the chart to run on algotrading. 

However, upon checking the trade journal on the Meta Trader VPS, it seems that all the trades placed were from another EA which i did not attach to any chart nor run it on algotrade. I also did not have any other chart on display. 

What could possibly be the issue though?

Sergey Golubev #:

About MQL5 VPS?
MQL5 VPS is Metatrader in cloud (your other Metatrader).

you have attach an EA to a chart and switched on Algo trading on Meta Trader VPS

You need to attach EA to the chart and provide the migration/synchronization with VPS.
And Algo trading is ways ON for this VPS (you can not switch it ON or OFF).
And your home Metatrader has nothing to do with it.

------------------------

Check all steps here related to migration/synchronization, and you can provide mgration/synchronization ony again to be sure that "Metatrader in cloud" (MQL5 VPS) is having what you want.

• MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...