VPS Not able to Start my Custom Indicator

I created a Custom indicator to use in the MetaTrader Editor Wizard, utilizing the instructions from:  Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps! - MQL5 Articles.  the finished Bot that is using the indicator tested successfully and all parameters were optimized without issues; however, when I tried to migrate the Bot to the VPS, the following errors are generated.

2024.08.12 11:28:18.585 ForexTrailingCandlesM5 (EURUSD,M5) custom indicator 'Examples\CustomMovingAverage.ex5' cannot load [4802]

2024.08.12 11:28:18.585 ForexTrailingCandlesM5 (EURUSD,M5) MA_Cross::CreateFastMA: Error initializing the object of the fast MA

Is it possible to use Custom Indicators on the VPSs?  If that is the case, how do I get a refund. for I paid for 6 months?

Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps!
Create Your Own Trading Robot in 6 Steps!
  • www.mql5.com
If you don't know how trade classes are constructed, and are scared of the words "Object Oriented Programming", then this article is for you. In fact, you do not need to know the details to write your own module of trading signals. Just follow some simple rules. All the rest will be done by the MQL5 Wizard, and you will get a ready-to-use trading robot!

I know one way (you can attach your EA and your indicator to the chart(s) and migrate/symchronize them) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My EA doesn't work on VPS

Sergey Golubev, 2021.08.27 12:31

You can attach this custom indicator to the chart (to the same chart with the EA(s), or/and to empty chart(s) for example).
Some people did it and it helped them (I could not find the thread about it now sorry).

If it does not work so -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Good VPS in US

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.04.21 10:18

You need to include your indicator in your EA's code as a resource.

#resource "\\Indicators\\Indicator_Name.ex4"
  • The thread as an example about #resource coding: My EA don't work on VPS 
  • Custom Moving Average as a resource: example on post 
My EA doesn't work on VPS - The Implementation of a Multi-currency Mode in MetaTrader 5 and the MQ5 programming language (Part 2)
My EA doesn't work on VPS - The Implementation of a Multi-currency Mode in MetaTrader 5 and the MQ5 programming language (Part 2)
  • Sacha Olivier Isabe Berthelon
  • www.mql5.com
The implementation of a multi-currency mode in metatrader 5. The opportunity to implement a full fledged multi-currency regime became possible only with the public release of metatrader 5 and the mql5 programming language