EA's detached.

After I restart the VPS, some EA's on MT5 are no longer attached and they are detached. And I have to reattach the EA and the settings. Why would that happen and how can I prevent it from happening?

Ed:
After I restart the VPS, some EA's on MT5 are no longer attached and they are detached. And I have to reattach the EA and the settings. Why would that happen and how can I prevent it from happening?

If there are MQL5.com Market purchased EAs, make sure that you are logged in and kept logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community.

Thank you Eleni. I am logged in the MQL5 community. 

Any other comments?

I had this problem in Metatrader 4 in the past.

For the MT5 - is there a reason why it happen like that? How can I prevent that from happening?

Ed #:

Thank you Eleni. I am logged in the MQL5 community. 

Any other comments?

I had this problem in Metatrader 4 in the past.

For the MT5 - is there a reason why it happen like that? How can I prevent that from happening?

Check the Experts and Journal tabs for any messages or errors.

Contact the authors with your issue.

maybe you can save a template in future so you don't have to load the settings again 

Thank you conor i will try that.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Check the Experts and Journal tabs for any messages or errors.

Contact the authors with your issue.

I contacted the author and waiting.

Saving templates do not work. Expert and journals tabs are like there is no EA exist.

I do not know the reason. Resources are fine with my computer VPS but there is a crowd in the startup.

I looked at the logs and journal and saw that some charts are not loaded in the marketwatch. After I showed them everything is perfect. I am writing in case other people have the same problem too.

This time that problem:

cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4805]

How can I find this indicator?

Ed #:

This time that problem:

cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4805]

How can I find this indicator?

Look at this post (the user described about how he fixed this error) and this discussion thread:
MQL5 error [4805] - Error applying an indicator to chart
Error 4805 : Does it trade or not ?
Error 4805 : Does it trade or not ?
  • Icham Aidibe
  • www.mql5.com
It deserves a topic. Error 4805 not described enough. An EA with Money Flow Index, gives this error...

Sergey Golubev #:
Look at this post (the user described about how he fixed this error) and this discussion thread:
MQL5 error [4805] - Error applying an indicator to chart

Thank you Sergey.