make symbol as indicator

greetings fellas, I want to ask if anyone have reference about making symbol as indicator but other than this reference https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_candles.
Documentation on MQL5: Custom Indicators / Indicator Styles in Examples / DRAW_CANDLES
Documentation on MQL5: Custom Indicators / Indicator Styles in Examples / DRAW_CANDLES
  • www.mql5.com
The DRAW_CANDLES style draws candlesticks on the values of four indicator buffers, which contain the Open, High, Low and Close prices. It is used...

A A Adhioermawan: about making symbol as indicator

That is nonsense. A symbol is a character string, a constant.

If you want to make an indicator that shows candles, do it. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

William Roeder #:

That is nonsense. A symbol is a character string, a constant.

If you want to make an indicator that shows candles, do it. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

Thanks for the reply but Am I violating these web rules if I stated a want? I am only asking for reference and maybe if someone found it in codebase section and share it with me. I'm not asking for free coding help, just open to discuss. Isn't that the MQL forum purpose?

If I understand right, you want to make an indicator in the separate window which displays the candles of a different symbol than the one on the chart window?
That should be easy to code with CopySeries, and DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES drawing style being your two main ingredients.
I suggest you try coding it. But first check these, in the manual, for example there is 1 plot and 4 buffers necessary with this drawing style. The documentation is full of small important details.

Conor Mcnamara #:
If I understand right, you want to make an indicator in the separate window which displays the candles of a different symbol than the one on the chart window?
That should be easy to code with CopySeries, and DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES drawing style being your two main ingredients.
I suggest you try coding it. But first check these, in the manual, for example there is 1 plot and 4 buffers necessary with this drawing style. The documentation is full of small important details.

Hello, thank you for replying. Yes I want to make symbol as indicator, precisely custom DXY symbol. I already got 1 but the shape of the candle not quite similar even both has similar buffers. That is why I ask maybe someone has another reference. Thanks for the information

A A Adhioermawan #:

Hello, thank you for replying. Yes I want to make symbol as indicator, precisely custom DXY symbol. I already got 1 but the shape of the candle not quite similar even both has similar buffers. That is why I ask maybe someone has another reference. Thanks for the information

If you have a problem with visualization of candles in your indicator showing your custom DXY, then, please, share some code so someone could fix it, because candle drawing of buffers should work. Of course you can use other drawing styles if necessary.

Otherwise you can generate a custom symbol and display complete chart for it, which gives more possibilities than an indicator.

Stanislav Korotky #:

If you have a problem with visualization of candles in your indicator showing your custom DXY, then, please, share some code so someone could fix it, because candle drawing of buffers should work. Of course you can use other drawing styles if necessary.

Otherwise you can generate a custom symbol and display complete chart for it, which gives more possibilities than an indicator.

Hello, thank you for the reply. Well in this forum I just want to ask people if they have another reference about making symbol to indicator other than state the symbol like in the example I shared above. If it difficult to make a symbol as indicator, I might hire a freelance developer. Thanks for the information

A A Adhioermawan #:
Hello, thank you for the reply. Well in this forum I just want to ask people if they have another reference about making symbol to indicator other than state the symbol like in the example I shared above. If it difficult to make a symbol as indicator, I might hire a freelance developer. Thanks for the information

Your requirement is still unclear (in the part "make a symbol as indicator" and you do not provide clarifications), so freelance can't help (or you'll get not what you want).