Discussing the article: "DoEasy. Service functions (Part 2): Inside Bar pattern"

Check out the new article: DoEasy. Service functions (Part 2): Inside Bar pattern.

In this article, we will continue to look at price patterns in the DoEasy library. We will also create the Inside Bar pattern class of the Price Action formations.

We continue to develop patterns formed based on timeseries data. In the first article on the pattern series, we have created a toolkit for searching and displaying various patterns, and created functionality for searching for the Pin Bar pattern from the Price Action formations. In this article, we will continue to develop and refine the functionality for searching for various patterns on price charts and create the search for Price Action's "Inside Bar" patterns.

If the Pin Bar pattern is a one-bar formation and is searched by the proportions of one bar, then the Inside Bar is a two-bar formation consisting of two bars - the mother bar (bar on the left) and the defining bar (bar on the right):

Author: Artyom Trishkin

Congratulations Artyom on your new interesting article. Keep up the good work.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Congratulations Artyom on your new interesting article. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Alexei

Great read, though I didn't get through all the letters)

During the test I failed to open any orders, but the patterns are displayed.

Waiting for continuation

Николай #:

Great read, really didn't get through all the letters)

During the test I failed to open a single order, but the patterns are displayed.

Waiting for continuation

Must trade buttons. It can't not trade. How did you try it?