MT5 strategy tester - cloud network not working - what to do?

Hi There,

When I am optimizing my strategy on MT5, the Cloud Network shows " Ready " , but in actual it never starts.

What to do ?

Thanks,

Sam rock:

Hi There,

When I am optimizing my strategy on MT5, the Cloud Network shows " Ready " , but in actual it never starts.

What to do ?

Thanks,

I´ve been having the same issue, left a message in a number of threads in the forum, but nobody from MQL5 Support seems to care to answer! 

Are you also using MacOS?

You need a paid account to run agents from the cloud.

Sam rock:

Hi There,

What to do ?

Thanks,

Is it enabled ?

t2an1s #:

I´ve been having the same issue, left a message in a number of threads in the forum, but nobody from MQL5 Support seems to care to answer! 

Are you also using MacOS?

No, windows

Frederic Metraux #:
I have around $15 as a balance. Is this what paid means ?

Alain Verleyen #:

Is it enabled ?

yes

What I feel is that if I do optimization using MQL Cloud on broker's symbols, the agents will run, but if I do optimization on custom symbol it does not run.

Any suggestions ?

Sam rock #:

What I feel is that if I do optimization using MQL Cloud on broker's symbols, the agents will run, but if I do optimization on custom symbol it does not run.

Any suggestions ?

Of course custom symbol optimization doesn't work with the Cloud.

Frederic Metraux #:
what does you mean a paid  account ? Do i need any Subscription From It ? or i have to activate payment system ? please reply ASAP