Error 5002 and 5004 - page 2

Sarah Vera #:

Hi, it's me again. I modified the code but in the expert tab it tells me the following: 2024.08.06 18:50:55.354 LunariaRNNPrueba (Step Index,H1) Trying to open the predictions file: 1\Step Index_predictions.csv, I put in the code so that it does not read the header of the first row, but it does not make the prediction. If you can guide me on what I am doing wrong, it is my first neural network. I appreciate your support

Currently, it is giving me this error 2024.08.06 21:50:33.458 The file is empty after the header or no valid data was found. But the csv has the data I uploaded in the previous file

Sarah Vera #:

Hi, it's me again. I modified the code but in the expert tab it tells me the following: 2024.08.06 18:50:55.354 LunariaRNNPrueba (Step Index,H1) Trying to open the predictions file: 1\Step Index_predictions.csv, I put in the code so that it does not read the header of the first row, but it does not make the prediction. If you can guide me on what I am doing wrong, it is my first neural network. I appreciate your support

The file you sent me is using UTF8, to read it correctly you need to use :

int prediction_handle = FileOpen(predictions_file_path, FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_COMMON|FILE_ANSI,CP_UTF8);

Alain Verleyen #:

The file you sent me is using UTF8, to read it correctly you need to use :

@Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen #:
FILE_ANSI,CP_UTF8);

Thank you very much for your support, you are very bright. I was able to solve it with your help

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile