Push notifications from windows alert

Hi Guys! I have an indicator that generates a notification in the windows alert, but I need it to send a push notification to my mobile. Is this possible???

Pablo Gandia:
Hi Guys! I have an indicator that generates a notification in the windows alert, but I need it to send a push notification to my mobile. Is this possible?

https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network/sendnotification

Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
Documentation on MQL5: Network Functions / SendNotification
  • www.mql5.com
Sends push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab. Parameters text [in]...

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you suggested. Could you please explain it to me? Thank you very much!

Pablo Gandia #:
I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you suggested. Could you please explain it to me? Thank you very much!

It is necessary to add a call to the function, the link to which was published by Paul, to the indicator code.

Oh, I see! I forgot to mention that I don't have the indicator's code. In that case, is it still possible to do it?
Thanks!

Pablo Gandia #:
Oh, I see! I forgot to mention that I don't have the indicator's code. In that case, is it still possible to do it?
Thanks!

If you know the conditions under which the indicator generates an alert, then you can write a new indicator that will analyze your indicator and send push notifications

Vladislav Boyko #:

If you know the conditions under which the indicator generates an alert, then you can write a new indicator that will analyze your indicator and send push notifications

Unfortunately, I don't have the indicator code, it's a simple stochastic with buy and sell signals, it's included in an EA I purchased! My question was whether the MT4 software itself has the option to send notifications when an alert window appears.
Thanks for yours answer! 

Pablo Gandia #:
My question was whether the MT4 software itself has the option to send notifications when an alert window appears.

There is no standard option to do this. However, you can most likely implement this by writing a new indicator.

Vladislav Boyko #:

you can most likely implement this by writing a new indicator

If you understand under what conditions an alert should be issued (e.g. overbought/oversold crossovers, stochastic line crossovers, ...), then you can create a new indicator that will send push notifications when the alert conditions are met.