Freelance Not delivered

Greetings I have been on mql5 for years and have never experienced anything like this, that is I hired a developer to perform consulting task for which they should either provide a zoom session or video guide if the process to upload and use a bot with Python interface along side mql5. However they sent a picture of the solution with promises to send a link after payment. The payment process of the freelance has been completed with 14 days to go, there was no need for arbitration or anything just yet, it's been several hours since that time and they have not sent a link with the video guidance attached. 

How do I get back my money if there is no solution no delivery? 

In the past there was the option to file a complaint with the service desk now it's a robot and there is no option to speak to a representative that's not a robot. 

In the early days you could observe the back end of developers before selecting them which includes the reviews and previous jobs completed now you can only see the number of jobs completed but no reviews hence when there are new developers it's hard for them because customers find it hard to trust new persons on the website. Now as customers you start selecting those who are new to help with the order counts and to get your job completed and now it feels like I am being scammed.

You only see the reviews whether good or bad after they have been selected. I know each customer may have different experiences with people and I cannot judge an individual totally by other reviews especially when few but now I have a problem and I need assistance.

I know there is time for mql5 to fix this because the money has not been transferred as yet, so can I get some help with my last job concerning python.

i agree with Jermaine, it is very hard to assess a developer until a job has been entered into. This is because the user is not being allowed to see the quality of reviews provided for the developers in the past.