Question Regarding Errors in MQL5 Code

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on an MQL5 script and I'm encountering errors in the following lines of code:

1. handleStochK = iStochastic(_Symbol, _Period, lengthStoch, smoothK, smoothD, MODE_SMA, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
  2. handleBBUpper = iBands(_Symbol, _Period, lengthBB, mult, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
  3. handleBBLower = iBands(_Symbol, _Period, lengthBB, mult, 1, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);

The errors indicate that there are issues with the parameters provided for these functions. Specifically, I am unsure about the correct number and type of parameters required for iStochastic and iBands .

Could you please help me understand what might be causing these errors and how I can resolve them? Any guidance or resources you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

The documentation is public information, not private.
It doesn't make sense to ask this.

The slowing period in iStochastic is an integer not an enum. The final parameter is of type ENUM_STO_PRICE

Amit Hangel:

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on an MQL5 script and I'm encountering errors in the following lines of code:

1. handleStochK = iStochastic(_Symbol, _Period, lengthStoch, smoothK, smoothD, MODE_SMA, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);
  2. handleBBUpper = iBands(_Symbol, _Period, lengthBB, mult, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
  3. handleBBLower = iBands(_Symbol, _Period, lengthBB, mult, 1, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE);

The errors indicate that there are issues with the parameters provided for these functions. Specifically, I am unsure about the correct number and type of parameters required for iStochastic and iBands .

Could you please help me understand what might be causing these errors and how I can resolve them? Any guidance or resources you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

If you look in the documentation mention it will tell you….