Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System (Part 42): Chart Trader Project (I)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System (Part 42): Chart Trader Project (I).

Let's create something more interesting. I don't want to spoil the surprise, so follow the article for a better understanding. From the very beginning of this series on developing the replay/simulator system, I was saying that the idea is to use the MetaTrader 5 platform in the same way both in the system we are developing and in the real market. It is important that this is done properly. No one wants to train and learn to fight using one tool while having to use another one during the fight.

Let's start with the fact that our Chart Trade uses a concept I recently introduced: RAD programming. The word RAD stands for RapidAapplicationDevelopment. I was introduced to this concept many years ago when I started programming for Windows systems. It greatly helps in creating applications efficiently, allowing you to spend more time working directly with the code instead of worrying about the appearance of the program. In the article Multiple indicators on one chart (Part 06): Turning MetaTrader 5 into a RAD system (II), I showed how to use something similar in MetaTrader 5.

The same concept will be used again here, however, in an improved version. If you want to start off on the right foot, read the mentioned article as well as the previous one, which is also important for understanding what we will be doing. Here is the article: Multiple indicators on one chart (Part 05): Turning MetaTrader 5 into a RAD system (I). It is very important to understand what is explained there. The current topic will be more rich and complex, although this indicator is the easiest part compared to what awaits us in the future.

The new template will look like in Figure 01 below:

Figure 01

Figure 01 - RAD Template

Figure 01 shows the actual view that Chart Trade will have. This is a Chart Trade template, not Chart Trade itself. The latter can be seen in video 01, just below, where I demonstrate the interaction between it and the mouse indicator. Watch the video and notice how it works. The video clearly presents everything that will be discussed in this article, so it is recommended for viewing.

Video 01 - Demo video

Author: Daniel Jose

Very interesting series of articles, as MT5 has no internal MarketReply functionality. 
Kindly ask English section moderators to speed up translation to English of next parts, namely 43-60!