Refund: Rented Product

Hello,

I am sorry if I duplicate the same question here but I couldn't find it related to a rented product. I have rented an EA 3 days ago. Before I purchase I contacted the developer and done may back testing (nearly for 1 year for different indices). Back test was superb. I bought the EA and started trading. I cannot get the same result or at least 5%-10% result out of the back testing. I have contacted developer several times and he keeps sending me different set files. He is really a good person and responsive. I have no complains against him but if his EA is not working, its a questionable. I told him the same and send him my results from demo and live accounts. 

I dont think I need to spend more time on this as this EA seems not good when real trading. It seems not possible to reach to service desk and ask if I can get a refund before 7 days. What is the procedure here? 

Thanks

You can only get a refund within 7 days, if you haven't installed and activated your purchase which is not the case here as I understand.

I suggest you to talk with the seller/developer for your situation.

Thank you for the quick reply. Yes you are correct as I couldn't find its not working until I activate it. I am keep talking to him and said I have only few days left as I rented it. Thanks.