Maximum number of cpu cores in the strategy tester

Hello everyone,
do you have any experience with the computing power and the maximum number of cpu cores?

I have an Expert Advisor that needs about 24 hours for a month with 220 variants on 32 cores (AMD 9 5950x). Now I'm thinking of getting a Threadripper (128 cores) so that I can test several variants at the same time.

The code probably can't be optimized much further, so I'm wondering if more performance also means a faster result and if you have any other ideas on how to test the EA faster.

Many thanks in advance

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

pntl53:
Hello everyone,
do you have any experience with the computing power and the maximum number of cpu cores?

I have an Expert Advisor that needs about 24 hours for a month with 220 variants on 32 cores (AMD 9 5950x). Now I'm thinking of getting a Threadripper (128 cores) so that I can test several variants at the same time.

The code probably can't be optimized much further, so I'm wondering if more performance also means a faster result and if you have any other ideas on how to test the EA faster.

Many thanks in advance

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

In my experience backtesting in MT5 uses only 1 core of the computer CPU, while optimization can use all cores, unless you right click and disable some of the them.

Already discussed, please do some researches.