timeframe creation or add-on

I would like to have mt4 with more of a selection of timeframes to use in real time trading right now im switching windows which causes lag to getting in to the trade with precision if anyone could please point me in the right direction on how to create or add more timeframe options that will be great. i couldnt see why this would not be possible seeing so many other platforms that are just crap have more customizable time frame options why wouldn't the "best" platform not be able to do the same thing?

arontrades88:
I would like to have mt4 with more of a selection of timeframes to use in real time trading right now im switching windows which causes lag to getting in to the trade with precision if anyone could please point me in the right direction on how to create or add more timeframe options that will be great. i couldnt see why this would not be possible seeing so many other platforms that are just crap have more customizable time frame options why wouldn't the "best" platform not be able to do the same thing?
You can do a search there are a few tools around to create custom timeframes for mt4.  But if you have lag now switching it won’t help with that
Better still use MT5 where there are more timeframe options 

Paul Anscombe #:
You can do a search there are a few tools around to create custom timeframes for mt4.  But if you have lag now switching it won’t help with that
Better still use MT5 where there are more timeframe options 

by lag i mean as in i need to focus my attention on a different chart which gets me to lag in appropriately executing the trade not with the connection. thats what i meant, so what are these tools and how to go about finding them by name?

arontrades88 #:

by lag i mean as in i need to focus my attention on a different chart which gets me to lag in appropriately executing the trade not with the connection. thats what i meant, so what are these tools and how to go about finding them by name?

another question is it not possible to just mimic the code in the editor just change the duration frame copy it in notepad change it accordingly then past it where it needs to go and repeat for all durations wanted?

arontrades88 #:

Already said, do a search not difficult 

arontrades88 #:

another question is it not possible to just mimic the code in the editor just change the duration frame copy it in notepad change it accordingly then past it where it needs to go and repeat for all durations wanted?

What code?