Can't pay for MetaTrader VPS.

I am trying to purchase a MetaTrader VPS but when i click on the VPS icon in the bottom right, then choose PayPal, it says the browser isn't supported. This is within MetaTrader on a Mac. If i try a card payment, then after entering the card details, it just sits processing forever. I tried to pay for the VPS via mql5.com in a browser, but it just sends me back to MetaTrader 5. Any ideas? 

People are usually paying by using MQL5 forum profile (they deposited some fund to their profile and paied directly from it by using Metatrader).
Yes, the payment should be made from Metatrader (you should fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password, and with the confirmation of sucessful login in Metatrader journal).

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...

I have added funds to my MQL5 profile, but the MQL5 payment option isn't available when i go to pay. 

Neil Barrett #:
I have added funds to my MQL5 profile, but the MQL5 payment option isn't available when i go to pay. 

It may be because of fund is not enough (and because of that - it is not available).

--------------

My example - MQL5 (payment from the forum profile) is not available in case of the subscription for 3 months (not enough fund):

--------------------------------------

But it is fine for 1 month (MQL5 payment is available):