How disable sending a lot of message from EA MT5 to the broker?

The broker has temporarily suspended my trading account. They sent me a warning letter:

"We are following up on the excessive number of messages originating from your MetaTrader 5 account referenced above. As we continued to receive excessive messages from your account past the previously stated deadline, we took steps to remedy the situation and reduce the number of messages received. Your account has been temporarily restricted pending modification of the Expert Advisor you are using. However, as this may not have completely resolved the issue, further action may be required. Please be advised that if we do not hear from you by the end of trading at 5 p.m. 2024-07-16 , we will take further action, including blocking your account from accessing the server. In such case, please call our trade support at 1-877-367-3946 for assistance with any open trades and orders.

Best regards,
Customer Support Team"

I live in US and there are not many brokers here that use MT4 and MT5.

My broker: Forex.com. Platform: MT5. EA: "Strong Trend Catcher" and "Dark Venus".

Guys, has anyone encountered something similar and how i can disable sending a message from EA MT5 to the broker?

Obviously one of your EA's are broken and causing the problem.